If you want something other than plain, and very low-cost, you can choose a decorative design which will give an aesthetically appealing look to your property and also enhance the value.
There are many options to choose from as far as precast concrete walls are concerned.
1. Plain Precast
2. Brick Precast
3. Brick and Steel Inserts
4. Palisade Fencing
There are many designs and combinations to choose from at Country Wide Walling, and our consultants will gladly assist and advise you.
1. Precast can be coloured to your choice during the manufacturing process to ensure you have a pleasing wall to enhance your property and match your style.
2. The colour will also not fade, saving you time and money on regular repainting of the existing walls.
3. Precast Concrete Walls can be used as perimeter fencing of your property, and is a neat and aesthetically pleasing way to enhance your property.
4. It can be used as a screen to maintain your privacy.
5. Precast Concrete Walling will keep small children and pets from wandering out into the streets, thus ensuring their safety at home.
6. It can be used as insulation against noise.
7. It is a good option to act as a windbreak.
8. A good security feature to prevent criminals entering your property
Precast Concrete Walling will not rust or bend and warp, nor will is crack or rot like a wooden fence does.
The design you choose or the colour you choose will not fade with time, therefore you are investing in a good, quality and long lasting asset to your property.
Whether aesthetic appeal or security is your main objective, you will be delighted with what we have to offer at Country Wide Walling.
Our aim and objective is to meet and surpass any expectations our clients have, and we have the experience and know-how to produce what our clients expect and want.
Contact us today for a free quotation, or to discuss your requirements with one of our expert consultants. It is the best decision you can make for your family and property.